Friday, April 23, 2010

Links and Reviews of Sites I Like

Just added a page to the blog with a few of the sites I think might be of interest to some of you. I'll be continuing to add to the list. A day of continual rain in Assisi - many colorful umbrellas, birds contimuing to sing despite the weather, anticipation of the sun's return and more growth from the rain! A good day for knitting. I completed a facecloth yesterday for John and am continuing to work on the drop-stitch scarf and a linen table runner. Also completed the pieces for a baby sweater that will have to wait to be finished until I get home and get the ball of yarn that is being held for me at my local yarn shop. Am reading a novel on my iphone kindle by Tom Rachman called The Imperfectionists. Seems to get better with each chapter. I'm reading slowly so I won't finish too quickly. Peace be with you!





















No comments:

Post a Comment